Saturday, June 23, 2007
A new addition to the household!
Well we have a new addition to the household now. Today we went and picked up a free Siberian Husky/German Shepherd dog. We're so excited! We've been wanting to get a dog since we moved here, but we had not been able to find anything but Thai mutts. That was not what we were looking for. This little guy is 8 weeks old, and we're already enjoying him. We have not settled on a name yet. Rusty tried the name Samson first as we know he's going to be a big dog. But he did not seem too excited about it. I thought of Tex or Texas for the great big state I love, and he ran toward Rusty when he said Tex. So we shall see if that name is going to stick. Rusty said Arkansas would be a better name. I'll guess in fairness we'll have to test that name too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment