Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mountainside Dining

We recently had the opportunity to try a new restaurant with friends. This restaurant is known for having a good view of the city and is especially pretty at sunset. The food was good, and the atmosphere was very nice. It was a fun evening.

There was a great waterfall area just across the street. We climbed around and took some pictures. Of course I'm sure during rainy season it's a little bit harder to climb around before you go to eat dinner.While living here we forget sometimes how big the city really is. We do a lot of our work in our own little area...that's just pretty normal. This is the before dinner picture--I'm glad we got there early enough to see it in the daylight also.I tried my hand at the photography for this blog post. I really liked catching the color in the sky and the reflection on the lake also.I'm not sure what Rusty told me to do to the camera in order to get these nighttime shots, but it certainly worked! I loved watching the twinkling lights of the city. It seemed so peaceful and beautiful. Good view, good food, and good fellowship...definitely blessings from God!

No comments: