Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

But it certainly doesn't feel like it! It was, however, time to decorate the Christmas tree. Sii and Gam spent the night with Pawn after the Thanksgiving celebration at Antioch. Atit decided to go home and didn't go to church with us on Sunday.

Since it was going to be a special day, Rusty came up with the idea of letting the girls pick a special lunch. They had the choice of eating at KFC or taking home pizza. They decided on KFC. We usually eat Thai food since it's only about $1 per person.

 I think Rusty really enjoyed getting the big bucket of chicken although ours didn't come in a bucket. I'm not sure how other people got the bucket and we didn't, but we did get an extra piece of chicken!
We let the girls split one of the egg tarts that came with the set. I don't like them, and Pawn didn't want one. So Rusty had one, and the girls split one.
I thought this was going to be the end, but the final piece of chicken did get eaten. We were all full but had a really great time together. Then it was on to the house to decorate the tree.
 By the time I got done changing my clothes, the girls already had the Christmas tree down from the attic and set up. They were busy separating the branches.
 The girls put the ornaments on. This is their second year to decorate with us. It's funny because I have decorated a Christmas tree every year for as long as I can remember. Now I barely get to put on two or three ornaments. :)


 Once they get everything just as they want it, we take a group shot...or two...or three.
From our house to yours, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: