While Bro. Joe and Bro. Ed were with us, we were able to go to the Khantok Restaurant. This is a northern Thai restaurant that also has a Thai cultural/dancing show. Bro. Joe and I were invited to participate on the last dance. That was my first time to be invited, but there are no pictures of me for blackmailing purposes.


We were also able to visit the elephant camp to see the elephant show and to give Bro. Joe the opportunity to ride an elephant. This was my second time at the show and the most enjoyable. This time we got up close and personal with the elephants (needless to say I came home and washed the elephant snot off!) The elephants are really well-trained--they even know how to ask for tips! When I ran out of 20 Baht bills I was ready to go home. It's really hard to say no to a huge elephant!
The elephants really seemed to like Bro. Ed. They liked doing the hat trick with him. Owen enjoyed his first trip to see the elephants too. Sitting next to Tawm and Owen was definitely a highlight. Hope you enjoy the pictures and video!



1 comment:
Yeah! You got to watch those sneaky elephants=-).
Post a Comment