
Rusty had two wisdom teeth cut out almost two weeks ago. I had told him often that this would be no big deal. I had all four of mine out when I was 16 or 17, and I didn't even take the pain pills. Well, I took one and got sick. So I didn't take any more after that. They put me to sleep, and the next thing I knew I was in the recovery room.
We were running a bit late, and so Rusty was already back in the room when I got up to the office. An hour later he walks out. I then found out they didn't put Rusty to sleep for his procedure. He was awake the whole time listening to the awful noises of the tools. It was rough.
The surgeon told him he may be bruised. About two days later Rusty developed a black eye. He had swelling for about three days. Once the swelling went down, his cheek was bruised. He looked pretty rough for a while. Thankfully, he's better now. The surgeon took the stitches out this past Wednesday and told Rusty to return in a few months to get the other two out. I'm not sure he's going to do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment