We also bought this new melon flavored gum. It's good, but it doesn't hold it's flavor for very long. It's just another interesting flavor we have here...you know us...we've got to try it once. Rusty bought a bag of corn crackers/chips yesterday at another store, and I wonder how we will ever eat again in America. I crave things from America sometimes, but someday I'll be craving things from Thailand. It's funny how we change, grow, and adapt.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sale!
I love sales here. I especially love the sales on imported items at our local Rimping supermarket. They often sell things buy 1 get 1 free. Most of the time if I have to pay full price, I will only buy imported candy on a special occasion. It's not overly expensive, but I just don't splurge on the candy that often. When we went in Saturday evening, there were lots of things marked down. We found kiwi that had been marked down, and we also found some good deals on the candy aisle. Take a look at my special treats (that's a whole year's worth of candy!)
They didn't sell Reese's peanut butter cups when we first came here. They had Reese's pieces though. Then they got the peanut butter cups, and they now have the Reese's crunch bar too. Yay! Now we're just waiting on Butterfinger's and Frito's. The brownies are from America too. I think everything Hershey's comes from America. Last time we bought Reese's brownies buy 1 get 1 free. This time they had the Hershey's brownies. And let's not forget the Tim Tam's. These great cookies come from Australia, and they are great! My readers in other countries are really missing out. Don't buy the ones that say only for sale in Thailand. They taste good, but they are not the same. They are yummy sandwich cookies coated in chocolate. These are double-coated. :) 
We also bought this new melon flavored gum. It's good, but it doesn't hold it's flavor for very long. It's just another interesting flavor we have here...you know us...we've got to try it once. Rusty bought a bag of corn crackers/chips yesterday at another store, and I wonder how we will ever eat again in America. I crave things from America sometimes, but someday I'll be craving things from Thailand. It's funny how we change, grow, and adapt.
We also bought this new melon flavored gum. It's good, but it doesn't hold it's flavor for very long. It's just another interesting flavor we have here...you know us...we've got to try it once. Rusty bought a bag of corn crackers/chips yesterday at another store, and I wonder how we will ever eat again in America. I crave things from America sometimes, but someday I'll be craving things from Thailand. It's funny how we change, grow, and adapt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You lost me when I saw the Reeses.
Did your eyes glaze over? :)
it's funny. when we were in the states i craved phad thai almost daily. now that we've been back i've been eating phad thai almost once a day. scott's waiting on me to burn myself out on it. but, i'm not so sure. and, i get my chocolate fix by going to dairy queen and eating the coffee oreo blizzard or a mocha moolatte.
Post a Comment