Friday, August 7, 2009
Blogging Vacation
It's been a while since I've blogged, but there have been some good reasons or should I say excuses. Internet has been crazy here for the past month. We were without it for several weeks. I never knew how annoying that could be! Then we left on a two week teaching trip to the Isaan region with the Youth Frameworks team from America. We were out in a village with no internet access except for Rusty's cell phone. We had a blast and returned home yesterday afternoon. I got to rest up last night, and I'll try to fit in some blogging throughout the next week. I really want to blog about our trip while it's still fresh on my mind. So keep checking back. I think all of the internet issues at home are resolved and I'm back on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment