Mother's Day here is celebrated on the Queen's birthday which was actually Wednesday, but Tawm always plans something special at church. This year the kids gave their moms a jasmine flower necklace and a homemade card. They also told their moms why they love them, and their moms spoke words of encouragement to the kids.


The stores really go all out for Mother's Day too. Here are a couple of things we saw around town.

Also Sunday was eating Sunday so I bought some fried fish from the market. I'll show you the different stages of eating a fish...there's not much left when we're finished.
The fish still has its head, but it's being picked pretty clean.
The head has disappeared on this one, but there is still a little bit of meat left. I'm surprised it's not cleaner. Maybe the eaters just got tired.
1 comment:
looks like good fish :)
Post a Comment