
These flowers have actually been on my table for a couple of weeks now. They have really stayed looking nice. The small pumpkin was my splurge this year. Then the last piece is a pumpkin spice candle with fall confetti sprinkled around it. Flowers are so cheap here...a little less than $1.00 for the ones you see here...you can have a pretty centerpiece year 'round.


I also bought some marigolds to plant outside. I bought several different colors, and they've brightened up the outside. I still have one large flower bed that I need to improve once again. I haven't thought of what I want to add to it yet.

While the gardener was working outside on Saturday, he heard a bird across the street that got caught in a trap. So he called Rusty outside so they could get all of the strings from around his claws. After a few snips, the bird was free to go. I'm not sure how he got so tangled up, but I bet he was happy to be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment