I don't know how anyone else is before a big trip, but we tend to go into overload mode. That means we try to pack in as much as we can right before we leave...or so it seems that way. We just don't like to come home to a lot of unfinished projects or a dirty house. Thankfully here we always have someone staying at the house, but preparing to go is still a lot of work.
As we were driving through town trying to get errands done, we saw this jacket that says Arlington, TX on it. Just a bit of home for our viewing even though we have no idea what place this jacket was advertising. :)
We had another major job that needed to be done. We sell much of our trash, and it had been accumulating well in the back shed. We had been trying to get it separated and taken off for a few weeks. It finally happened the afternoon before we left. We made almost 400Baht which is about $12. Not too bad...In this day we also packed our bags, picked up Rusty's shirts from the tailor, had Rusty's shirts monogrammed at the store, picked up Rusty's shirts from being monogrammed, and fell into bed around 10p.m. That may be a record for us. Either I'm becoming more organized or I'm becoming less obsessed with forgetting important things. I'd like to think it's because I'm becoming more organized, but I did forget Rusty's toothbrush. Thankfully we were headed to BKK...home of hundreds of 7-11's.
No comments:
Post a Comment