We decorated Sunday evening and had a blast.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Time for Christmas!
I'm probably the house grinch until we get past Thanksgiving. Since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I tend to hold off on Christmas songs, decorating, cards, etc. until after we get to eat a Thanksgiving meal together. But once Thanksgiving is over, I'm 100% into Christmas. Let the festivities begin!
We decorated Sunday evening and had a blast.
We got really tickled at Pawn. Last year we had given her a Christmas ornament of her own. As soon as we had the lights and tinsel on the tree, she placed hers on first.
The tree started filling up. Here is Rusty with one of his Snoopy ornaments. Our tree is a mixture of Snoopy, Precious Moments, homemade ornaments from friends, and ornaments from exchanges.
Hope and Pawn are really getting the hang of the Precious Moments mini nativity tea set.
Here we are with the completed tree. I think it gets better every year!
We decorated Sunday evening and had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment