P' Nung called Rusty one morning and said her boys wanted to come stay with us while she went to Bangkok for a wedding. I guess they didn't want to go to the wedding, but I couldn't imagine our house seeming like that much fun! Haha! We tried to make their time enjoyable though.
They got here at the end of Rusty's evening ESL class so we didn't have that much time to do anything. I think we were able to fit in a movie though. Then it was time to get ready for bed.
I think they liked the fact that they had such a big bedroom. The guest bedroom at our house is as big as a master suite only it doesn't have an ensuite bathroom.
On Friday Rusty took us bowling. We were surprised the boys had never been before. Ball (the oldest) caught on quick, and he almost got to 100 on his second game.
Rusty was in pretty good form, but he seriously needs someone to give him some good competition. I think if I was more consistant, his game would improve.
Pawn likes to combine her bowling with some Thai dancing, lol. Seriously Pawn does a good job although she was having an off day. It had been a long time since Pawn had been bowling!
We won't mention how bad I bowled. I never even got over 100. :( My fancy bowling shoes didn't help me one bit! The boys had so much fun bowling, they took their mom on Sunday.
The boys stayed through Saturday evening. On Friday evening they went with Pawn while she went to prayer meeting because Rusty and I went to eat with the teachers from one of the schools. Three hours of very loud karaoke and adequate food didn't seem like an enjoyable evening for the boys.
Saturday we just stayed around the house, and I worked on a few projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment