Monday, December 7, 2009
Thanksgiving #3
We finally got around to our family Thanksgiving on the Saturday night after Thanksgiving. Whew! I was so ready for it by the time it finally got here. Of course I've waited until almost Christmas to finally get it posted. Here are some pics...
We had to wait quite a bit to get this picture of all of us together. I never can remember how to set the timer on the camera. It means we don't use that function often enough.
We had so much good food,and everyone contributed. Hope did an excellent job on the broccoli and rice casserole. Pawn bought the sweet potatoes and made the dried pork toast.
We had enough food for an army. I always enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers; I guess that's a good thing. After making a small dent in the food, it was off to watch two Charlie Brown Thanksgiving episodes. Good times and thankful to God for His many blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment