
In April Rusty had the opportunity to go with Brent to a village we had not been to since the first year we were here. Rusty said the village was not at all like he had remembered.
Rusty always finds some kids to take him on an outing in the village. Although communication was difficult at times they successfully made a trip to the village "convenience" store.

The trip took them through people's yards, around their houses, and all over the village. I'm sure they were going the shortest distance between two points, and they got a lot of stares along the way.

Probably the biggest change was a construction of a temple in the area. I'm sure when they feel the need to try to reach out for converts it says something. Please pray for the work there. I'm sure satan does not want it to succeed, and the people need encouragement. They need to know that God is able to work and protect them.
No comments:
Post a Comment