After eating lunch at the elephant camp, we traveled on to the celadon factory, silk factory, and silverware village. Everyone enjoyed shopping and learning about the process used to create the many beautiful things that could be bought. There are so many options for shopping here, and it's a lot of fun to get caught up in the bargaining.
We ended the night at the Khantoke restaurant. We enjoyed a norther Thai dinner and a dinner show that featured Thai dancing.
We also had a funny tour guide Gina with us. She was probably one of the most energetic people I've ever met. I'll never forget her jokes and how she scrunched up her face when laughing. She was very nice. I think we were all shocked that tour guides talk a whole lot on the bus, but it worked out ok.
Enjoy the pictures...


No comments:
Post a Comment