Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring cleaning

We've been so busy with some plumbing issues. It started at the beginning of the year with having to replace the pump that waters the grass and having to repair the other large outside pump that runs the outside faucets. We'd been having problems with the pump that pumps into the house. The other day it stopped, and we forgot to turn on the water once we fixed it. The next morning the tank was empty so we decided it was a good time to clean it. This is what I saw when I got home from buying the plumbing parts.
Pawn sure helps us out a bunch. I think she liked climbing into the water tank and dipping out the sand and rocks that had fallen to the bottom.
Going to buy the plumbing parts caused me quite a bit of stress. Rusty usually handles that vocabulary--I didn't pay too much attention when we covered the plumbing and auto vocabulary. That's not my area of expertise, but then again I didn't really pay attention during the household lessons.

No comments: