Monday, October 8, 2007

Don't worry...Texas is safe!

There has been some concern that something had happened to Texas since I haven't blogged about him for a while. Don't worry! He's safe, and he's still with us. Of course the yard man threatens him for us. He tells Texas if he doesn't act good, Rusty will eat him! Of course I won't let anyone eat him...he's too good of a guard dog.
Tonight while Rusty and Pawn are at Bible study, I heard Texas barking. This is not usual for him, and he didn't hush up when I told him to. I was a little nervous to open the door, but I did anyway. This is what I saw. If it had been a person, Texas would have probably wagged his tail!

5 comments:

bt said...

who was barking at whom?

bt said...

What do you think of "The Lotus and the Cross?"

He can be pretty wordy on the radio show.

Holtster said...

Get that frog!!!!!!!!!
I Bet it taste like chicken.

MissionSEA said...

Hey bt!
The Lotus and the Cross is a very short book...only 95 small pages. It's kind of hard for me to follow the conversation so I'm reading slowly. I've already started over once. But I think it's going to be very helpful. He has some great stuff!

MissionSEA said...

I couldn't get the frog...Texas scared him away! :)