Friday, October 12, 2007

It's time for English camp!

Thank you so much to each one of you who has been praying for our English camp/VBS this year. It's been a great year...we had 21 kids the first evening. And then tonight I'm thinking we had 23. Many people ask what we do at an English camp so here's a breakdown of the schedule. We teach English for an hour. Then we load up the kids into the backs of pickups and drive to our house. There we play games. This year we're going back to the building for a closing program where we present the Gospel and have a Bible activity for an hour. I think the kids really enjoy it, and I've enjoyed it more this year. Here are some pictures. Oh...keep praying for us as we finish up Saturday morning from 9 - 12.

2 comments:

Holtster said...

It looked like Rusty was enjoying being a tomatoe, not sure what Brent was but still funny=-).

MissionSEA said...

He's a cucumber!