Sunday, October 28, 2007
Praising God
Today we started off services with a special song where the kids got to tell a reason we should praise God. I think the kids did a good job and enjoyed doing it. All in all it was a good day. We had some really spicy food for lunch after services. Rusty did not partake; I did and paid for it. I had to walk next door and buy some ice cream. After we finished that, we went on our afternoon outing. We went door to door (so to speak) and tried to have conversations with people. I thought it went very well (I have to say I was a bit nervous to go). I went with Tawm. We decided to eat a bite and work up a conversation that way. When she got around to talking about spiritual things, he responded in the exact same way we've been learning in Thai classes. He said that all religions are the same...that they all teach people to be good. He also said he was a Buddhist who was trying to walk the middle ground. I think we're going to hire him to drive us to the airport next week. Please pray that we'll be able to create a relationship with this couple. And pray for all of the seeds that were planted today. It's exciting to see what God is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like good times!!!!
Post a Comment