Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Now that's service

Monday evening we received a phone call from the hospital. They wanted to make sure that I was getting better. That's some kind of follow-up service. My Thai teacher said I must be a VIP. :grins: Maybe so...

Anyway, my back is feeling much better. The medicine is doing a nice job, and I'm trying to take care of myself. I did go back to teaching today, but I was able to sit or stand as needed. I can't stay in one position too long. I'm serious about doing what the doctor said. A family from church has offered to take me to another hospital if I do not improve. I think that is very nice of them.

That's it for the update for now. I have some good pictures of what the housework looks like when I'm not able to do it. You all will be happy to know that it's still running in tip-top shape! Until then...God bless!

2 comments:

Holtster said...

Is Rusty going to be in some of those pictures doing housework=-?

Lois Holt said...

Hey Susan, I'm sure your house looks fine. Mine on the other hand looks like a tornado went through it. I keep thinking -- what I don't do today can be done tomorrow -- well just when is tomorrow? Actually, I have boxes waiting for a garage sale and boxes waiting to go to Good Will. Eventually, I will do some good cleaning. (Especially with the Holidays closing in fast)

Love,
Lois