



Last Saturday I received a phone call from a man who was visiting Thailand. Neal is from the Philippines, grew up in America, and now lives in the United Arab Emirates. They were going to visit with us in our church services on Sunday. They were very excited to know there were Baptist churches in Thailand. On Sunday morning, we received another phone call. I think the lady at the hotel wanted us to come pick them up, but I didn't understand. So they ended up on a tuk-tuk traveling to our house. They made it in plenty of time, and we had a good time of fellowship. Then we volunteered to play tour guide Sunday afternoon. Again, it's fun for us to be tour guides as we don't usually do these things as part of our "normal" daily routine. We went up Doi Suthep, and it was an excellent day for it! We could see the city very well; the sky was very clear. Then we finished the day at the zoo. Chiang Mai has a very nice zoo although I thought it could use some more signs. We weren't always sure where the animals were.
No comments:
Post a Comment