
Today I was busy all day at Payap University. It's official...I am a college student once again. I'm going to be working on my Master's in TESOL. I'm not accepted into the program yet because I do not have enough teaching experience, but I will be able to take one graduate level course and a certificate TESOL course. Then I'll be able to study full time next semester...provided I am a good student this semester. I'm excited and nervous all at once!
I spent the day on campus for orientation. Truthfully I went to get a signature for my conditional acceptance. The secretary told me I needed the department head to sign the acceptance form, but I didn't realize I would have to wait all day to get one signature. Of course it was not in time for me to make it to the registrar's office so I have to go back on Monday and finish. Even though it was a long day, I really had a good time. I met other students from America, France, Brazil, China, Viet Nam, Burma, Thailand, and Australia. It's definitely going to be a learning experience!
This weekend I'll get some pictures of our recent team from America. We are so thankful they came to help us with outreach, and we're excited about the doors God opened up for us. For now, I'm off to bed!
1 comment:
Fun days at the University, just the way I like it=-).
Post a Comment