
Our first week back on the field was extremely busy. Rusty taught seminary classes four nights to make up for some of the time he missed in December. We both worked on ironing out details for the upcoming conference we're hosting here in Chiang Mai, and I tried to find places for everything that I unpacked. I hate unpacking from a long trip! Unfortunately I have a list of things I forgot to buy while we were in America. If any of you are planning a trip this way, let me know.
It was great to be back in Thai services this morning. At times I feel like I've forgotten all of the Thai that I worked so hard to learn, and other times it's not so bad. I'm ready to get back to studying it. I'm just not sure when I'll have the time. We have things scheduled throughout the year, and that makes it difficult to go back to the language school which is what I really wanted to do. University classes will start back for me in June, and I'll be busy with those. Plus I want to do some traveling with Rusty this year, and I won't be able to do that once I go back to school. It's an exciting kind of busy though!
No comments:
Post a Comment