Wednesday, June 10, 2009
4 out of 8 signatures=not registered yet
I went to school today to try to register. It seems that I was dismissed from the university since I did not study last semester. So that meant I had to fill out a form to be re-admitted. That form requires 7 administration signatures that have to be done in order. There was lots of walking in the heat involved. I got the finance, advisor, head of department, and dean signatures completed today. The office of affairs threw me for a loop. I have to wait until tomorrow to pick up my sheet from that office. Then I think I still have to have the president's signature, another from the finance office, and then back to the registration office for the final one. Whew! Classes start tomorrow morning so I'll have to finish after class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment