Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rainy Season Is Here! Yay!

I'm probably weird, but I love rainy season. Of course we live in the city and in a pretty good neighborhood that doesn't flood easily so that may be why. I do have to keep our balcony swept off or it will flood.
I especially like it in the afternoons when the rain comes in. There is a lake behind our house, and I can watch the rain move across the lake towards our house. I love the sound of he rain falling, and I love the peacefulness of our rain. We don't get tornadoes like Texas, and we don't have wind usually. There is the occasional lightning and thunder effects, but that just adds to the calming effect here.
This video shows what I get to experience more often than not during this time of year. Please don't look at the broken light fixture...I still haven't gotten that replaced. There's quite a bit of work I should have had done while Rusty was gone.

1 comment:

abainfrance said...

I have always liked rain as well.