
It's been a really good school break so far. Above is a picture of all of the work I turned in just over a week ago. These are the final assignments for two out my three classes. I turned in the final paper for the third class a week earlier. We don't do tests in the MA program--we do assignments and projects. I did over 10,000 words this semester and that's from someone who doesn't really like to write! It was such a relief to go and turn all of that in. One of the projects was to create a test and all of the answer keys, grading rubrics, etc. I did that project over a month ago as it was very time consuming, but I had it in the back of my mind to possibly change it if I had time. I went to print it out on Friday morning (the due date), and it was gone! :O When Rusty had formatted my hard drive a couple of weeks ago, I had forgotten to back up that particular assignment. I guess I was supposed to change it! I started over from scratch and thankfully finished on time.

So after all the excitement of assignments passed, it was time to get into the kitchen and do some baking. I had been wanting to fix up some pumpkin stuff so Pawn went to the market for me and bought 3 small pumpkins. The first one went toward these scrumptious pumpkin cream cheese muffins. This recipe got the first try because I didn't need my hand mixer for it. They are wonderful! You fill the muffin cups enough to cover the bottom, drop in a bit of the cream cheese mixture, then finish filling up the muffin cup. On top there is a streusel topping of butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Yummy! And the recipe made a bunch of muffins so I was really pleased.
Today it's on to do some major fall cleaning. So it may be a while before I get out of there. Call for help if I don't return soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment