Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back to Reality

This week was the beginning of my last semester of classes. It was also the week that Pawn and Hope went to Pawn's village for the week. It was quite a busy week!
We started back to class. I have three classes right now--two of which will finish before Christmas. That means we have to do it double-time. We'll be studying twice a week in those classes because our instructors have teaching commitments in other countries after the holiday break.
Sometimes I feel really out of the loop in class. In one particular class this week I completely answered a needs analysis questionnaire incorrectly. The class is on curriculum development so of course the instructor is trying to set the right example for us. So he gives us a questionnaire to determine our teaching background, professional goals, and goals for the class. The last question was about how important you feel the listed topics were to study in that class. Somehow I got it in my mind that the question asked how familiar you are with the topics. So in essence I answered that a bunch of topics were not at all or not very important. I was so embarrassed, but my teacher said I wasn't the only one who had done it incorrectly! :0 Some were really shocked that anyone could answer it incorrectly, but I just explained I truly am blonde. It's better if you can laugh.
Please do pray for my class. There are not many believers in there, and many are turned off to Christianity in general.

No comments: