There are three teams: the fathers, the mothers, and the children. They let Rusty and I be on the adult teams since we're married. Haha! Rusty and I went head to head on this competition with the eggs. I'm just glad they let us switch out participants after a while. I got very hot trying to do this!Thursday, September 23, 2010
Minute to Win It in Thailand?
I noticed on Facebook that the game show "Minute to Win It" has revolutionized game time at church camps and teen events. I must say Rusty and I are probably two of the last people to know about anything new on t.v.--that was true even when we lived in the States. When Brent and Tawm started planning sports days for Antioch Church, we were pretty clueless about what to expect. Of course even after playing the first round of games, we still didn't know about the show. All I can say is the games seem to be a hit here!
There are three teams: the fathers, the mothers, and the children. They let Rusty and I be on the adult teams since we're married. Haha! Rusty and I went head to head on this competition with the eggs. I'm just glad they let us switch out participants after a while. I got very hot trying to do this!
Not very many people wanted to volunteer to put the shaving cream on their faces. I think whipped cream would have been a good alternative.
I never noticed how apples have really strange shapes until I watched them trying to stack them. I'm not sure I would have had the patience for this one.
This game made me dizzy just watching it, but I'm constantly amazed at how well everyone did without any prior practice. The first game night was a success, and I think it was a great idea!
There are three teams: the fathers, the mothers, and the children. They let Rusty and I be on the adult teams since we're married. Haha! Rusty and I went head to head on this competition with the eggs. I'm just glad they let us switch out participants after a while. I got very hot trying to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment