Another one of our activities was planting rice. We weren't sure if this one would happen or not because the Isaan area had not had much rain yet. It was the first time for everyone in our group except for Pawn--this included our three hosts from Isaan. I didn't get to participate because I was worried about getting my wound dirty, but I had fun taking pictures. Ms. Rerai (our host) sent Rusty a message a few days ago and said our rice was still doing well. A lot of other fields have had too much rain and didn't make it. We had lots of help with this field from some of the classes from the school. After all it's more fun to get a whole group to work together, and the work goes by much quicker.
It was hard to get a lot of good planting pictures because they were across the field from me. I ended up with a lot of backside shots until they were closer to me and they could hear me.
It was hard to get a lot of good planting pictures because they were across the field from me. I ended up with a lot of backside shots until they were closer to me and they could hear me.
It was really hard to get photos that would take in everything. I would definitely need a wide-angled lens. The field looked really good after it was finished, and it didn't take that long with everyone working together. Of course I wasn't in the field bent over planting so maybe it took longer than I thought it did. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment