It became quite the process as Rusty, Pawn, and I were trying to cover them in plastic wrap, but we like to work together. And we ALL like to taste test. Our presentation skills will probably improve as we practice each year.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Christmas Baskets
My kitchen turned into a Christmas sweet treat factory before Christmas. We decided we would share some Christmas baskets with the teachers that we work with each day. We filled the baskets with some fruit, candy, and three kinds of homemade cookies.


The snowballs, sugar cookies, and chocolate chip cookies were all well received. It was quite a job doing all of the baking, but it was a lot of fun. We gave them to two more schools that are not pictured in this post and then added baskets for some of our neighbors after Christmas. Most gift giving happens at New Years anyway so that was a blessing. I could space out all of the baking.
It became quite the process as Rusty, Pawn, and I were trying to cover them in plastic wrap, but we like to work together. And we ALL like to taste test. Our presentation skills will probably improve as we practice each year.
It became quite the process as Rusty, Pawn, and I were trying to cover them in plastic wrap, but we like to work together. And we ALL like to taste test. Our presentation skills will probably improve as we practice each year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment