This is what we really went to the restaurant for. Rusty and Pawn both had the chicken with yellow rice. Rusty really liked the pickled fresh veggies on the side.Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Hodge Podge
Here are some recent random shots. Sometimes our pictures just don't fit into a category, but I still like to share them.
This is a huge banana leaf. The banana tree is just outside the fence and has more bananas maturing. I'm looking forward to the fresh fruit!
What can I say? It's been kind of chilly in the house. Pawn goes out and reads books so she can warm up in the Sun.
We tried a new restaurant that Hope recommended. I ate the spicy spaghetti with meat. I thought it was going to be beef, but it ended up being mystery meat. I'm pretty sure it was chicken since it was a Muslim restaurant.
This is what we really went to the restaurant for. Rusty and Pawn both had the chicken with yellow rice. Rusty really liked the pickled fresh veggies on the side.
You'll see two ads for new items. The egg tart is like a mini quiche from KFC. The Swensen's ad shows the special holiday sundae.
I did buy an egg tart. I don't really like eggs that much, but a little bit doesn't bother me too much. It was good, but I hated paying almost $1 for it. It's not high on my list of wants.
A recent Friday night was a good night for grilling. It's cool enough outside we don't mind sitting around the fire and grilling our food. It was a last minute plan since the girls usually have cell group on Friday nights.
This is what we really went to the restaurant for. Rusty and Pawn both had the chicken with yellow rice. Rusty really liked the pickled fresh veggies on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you don't like eggs but you do like small chicks that are not hatched? :)
That's right...I didn't eat the egg part just the duck. :)
Post a Comment