Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm afraid of Wal-Mart

They told us in our missionary training seminar about re-entry shock. I don't know that I really believed it, and I've yet to experience it. But the other day I experienced something in the grocery store that made me think about my furlough dreams of shopping at Wal-Mart. I was in the Rimping supermarket the other day, and I was going up and down every aisle. This is one of my favorite things to do so I can see all of the latest imported items. I love to see if they have Velveeta cheese or not even though I would never pay $10.00 for the smallest brick. The other day I was in there and noticed they had some imported flavored coffee creamers. They didn't just have one flavor...they had 7 flavors! I was in shock at the variety. If I experienced such shock over just 7 flavors, what am I going to think on every aisle at Wal-Mart??? I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Someone will have to go with me and hold my hand.

No comments: