Sunday, July 8, 2007

Walk the dog

I'm guessing people treat dogs differently in Thailand than we normally do in America. We have been hard at work trying to train our dog to go outside the yard for his business, not to dig in the flower beds, and to not chew up people's shoes. We've been making great headway. He's a little bit lazy sometimes and doesn't want to walk with us, but he has become more energetic and playful at other times. I think if I post this picture we all may know the reason for the problem. Texas has been getting free rides from our househelper. Haha! One good thing...he'll soon be too big for this special treatment. I was wondering why Texas was always so happy to see Pawn. :) He's going to be spoiled for sure! We've always thought the service was good in Thailand, but this takes the top award!

No comments: