Monday, July 9, 2007

Sunday was good

Sunday was Rusty's first day to fill in for Brent (Brent and Tawm are in Canada for 3 weeks). Khruu Meow, Rusty, and I are all thankful for the first day to be behind us. Rusty has had an easier time preparing now, Khruu Meow feels more comfortable translating, and I just feel better knowing everyone else feels better. Boy, my job here is hard! Haha! Khruu Meow (who is also our Thai teacher) said she really felt good translating and just felt like God really helped her to not be nervous. She also said she enjoys the sermons. :) So it was a very good day.

My dad has been asking about our new dog so I'll post some pictures especially for him. We're continuing on with the shots and preventative medicine. Is all of this stuff really necessary? Anyway, he's growing a lot these days, and he's playing with us more. He's quite a good looking dog if I do say so myself. I think getting a dog was a good thing for us...I just hope he's not too spoiled when we come back from furlough.

No comments: