We also went to the temple on Doi Suthep. There were many people there this time wishing for blessings and good luck. We rode the tram to the top and did the stairs going down. I forgot to count the stairs, but there were a lot.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Doi Suthep
Wednesday was an outing for the whole group. Since it's holiday time we took Pawn with us also. She had a great day off.
We started the day off at the handicraft village near our city. We got to act like we were weaving the silk. I'm not sure that any of us should quit our day jobs. Pawn was the only one who seemed to know what she was doing.

We also went to the temple on Doi Suthep. There were many people there this time wishing for blessings and good luck. We rode the tram to the top and did the stairs going down. I forgot to count the stairs, but there were a lot.
Of course we had to get some snacks for the way back. Thankfully it's Thailand and there is always someone selling something to eat. So convenient!
We also went to the temple on Doi Suthep. There were many people there this time wishing for blessings and good luck. We rode the tram to the top and did the stairs going down. I forgot to count the stairs, but there were a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment