I'm not sure Rusty and Bryan had all the proper tools to catch him, but they were successful in making the lizard very mad.
They finally caught him in the chicken bucket no thanks to me laughing behind the camera.
I started not to post this video, but it's just too funny. And it's not Dion that makes me laugh...it's actually Bryan after the prank.
After all of that we still had to stop at the market before church services. Bryan, Dion, and Hope all went with me where one of our former kindergarten English students thought Bryan was Rusty. She started talking to him, and he asked me for help in translating. When I turned around she asked if I could remember her. I thought it was kind of strange, but answered that of course I remembered her. Then we figured it out that she must have thought Bryan was Rusty. Everywhere we have been people have said that they look like twins. Of course all foreigners look alike to many Thais so I guess it's not that hard to imagine.
After church, Brent, Tawm, Owen, and Rodney Burdette all came over to our house to eat lunch. Then we spent the afternoon talking or playing games. It was a fun but eventful day. After all of that we still went to the walking street market and Lotus trying to find some Songkran shirts. Whew!!! I'm not sure we could have packed much more into Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment