We had great services Sunday morning, and then we had a full afternoon planned. We went to a waterfall for a picnic and baptismal services. Let me just say the picnic was wonderful! I don't think I have every enjoyed Thai food so much. We had fried chicken, northern Thai sausage, sticky rice, an eggplant dish you eat with the sticky rice, Chinese sausage, and lots of other stuff! Then we went down to the water for the baptisms. Four people were baptized...Laymoo, Johnson, Pawn, and Tip.
Sunday night we went to eat Mexican food with Brent and Tawm. We were all too tired to go to the walking street afterwards, but we had a nice relaxing meal with them. Rusty ate the fish tacos which remind us of living in the west (AZ), and I had the taco salad. I eat it because I get everything in one plate...the beans, meat, cheese, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, and the chips! It seems like a really good value for me.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the water.


1 comment:
I was hopeing to see a barbecue pit in one of the pictures=-).
Post a Comment