Friday night we were invited to attend a college outreach that is led by Thai young adults. We had attended this outreach once before with some of our English students, and we were anxious to see how it had improved in the past year. The night began with a two-hour service where a Thai young adult shares from God's Word and also a college student shares a testimony. They also sing and find out what's going on at the different college campuses. Then they have a time of food and sports. Of course all good outreaches involve food!
We were really enjoying ourselves until I realized they were going to play volleyball. I love to play volleyball! But then I realized I couldn't play because I hurt my back a few weeks ago, and I still have pain sometimes. It was a bad reminder that I am indeed over the 30 mark now. I'm ready to start feeling young again! Here are some pictures of the group that showed up Friday night.

1 comment:
Its cool to see outreaches like this. I bet it was alot of fun.
Post a Comment