Tuesday through Friday we spend quite a bit of time teaching English. Rusty filled in for Tawm the other day and really enjoyed her class. They like to have fun and laugh. Of course that's right up Rusty's alley. :) I teach mainly children. I have had some adult students from time to time, but right now it's only children. I really enjoy my classes. My first class is with two older girls. They have been studying in an international school for 3 or 4 years now. We can carry on great conversations. The second class has had anywhere from 2 students to 8. I recently lost 5 students out of that class due to transportation problems. 2 of the students lived about 20 minutes away, and the other 3 were riding a school van to the foundation everyday. They were the only students studying who rode the van so they had to stop coming also. I really miss those extra students, but I still have fun everyday. Rusty also has 2 students who are studying business English. Please pray for our students that they will hear the Gospel and accept it. They know we are Christians, and we try to steer the conversations in that way. I'll upload some pictures so you can have faces to go with your prayers.

2 comments:
I bet Rusty is teaching them how to speak in Arkansas slang=-).
They do pick up on the accents! :) We have a bunch of Arkansans and Texans around.
Post a Comment