I thought I would post some of my favorite transportation pictures that we've snapped recently. This may be the one and only bass we see strapped to the top of a vehicle. We are constantly amazed at what kind of shoes people can wear and still ride a motorbike. Most of the time we don't even think about these things anymore. One Friday night I drove to the store after we finished teaching English. It was dark, and so I was taking my time. I was getting ready to make the u-turn to go into our village, and I noticed a lovely family heading out for the evening. I smiled to myself as I thought how happy they all looked. They were having a great time. The child was laughing, and mom was smiling. Dad was carefully maneuvering the motorbike through the traffic. Then I stopped...completely shocked at myself...that I wasn't shocked that the little kid was just standing up between his parents on a motorbike. I guess I've been in Thailand too long. It didn't even dawn on my how dangerous that is (American speaking of course).


2 comments:
I see a dog in one of those pictures=-).
Yes, you do see a dog. I meant to put that in the blog too!
Post a Comment