Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rusty's at it again


As you can tell from this picture, Rusty's back to one of his favorite past-times. He's working on some computers...making sure they are all set up the same. That way no matter which computer someone works on, they will be able to operate it in the same manner. That should make office training much easier! It does clutter up the house a bit, but I know that will bother Rusty more than it bothers me. So that means he'll be sure to get them out again quickly. Haha! But since he has other computers to work on, that means I'm probably responsible for cleaning up my own computer. I just need to get busy.

2 comments:

Holtster said...

Plastic over the chair=-?. The hard wood floor looks nice "Keep the floor cealn"=-).

MissionSEA said...

He has plastic over the chair but cloth to sit on. That way he doesn't stick to it!